Who we are ?
Welcome to https://artwe.online, we are an online platform dedicated to art pieces exchange. We do not sell any art ourselves, we allow people to publish their artworks in order to get in touch with potential buyer.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it ?
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Keep in mind that visitors of the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you contact us through the contact form we will then have and store your email only to provide you relevant answers in regards to your question / solicitation.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish content, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the content you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How can I manage Cookies ?
Menus of most browsers include options in order to manage your cookies by setting up your cookie preferences. Generally, browsers offer you the possibility:
– to display cookies;
– to authorize cookies;
– disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
– disable all cookies when you close your browser;
– to block cookies;
– to be informed when you receive a cookie;
We suggest you to check the online help of your browser in order to be able to manage your cookies correctly.
Who we share your data with and why ?
- To vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of Artwe users or the general public.
- With your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with others users).
How long we retain your data ?
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile for an indefinite period of time. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data ?
If you have an account on this site, or have published content, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
How we protect your data ?
We do comply with web security standards by choosing the right suppliers for hosting our data and by acting as follow:
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.